Have you been ticketed for a traffic offense? In days past, if you got a traffic ticket, you just paid the fine and forgot about it. Today, that’s not always wise. Each time you are ticketed for speeding, a moving violation, or any other offense, New Jersey DMV points are assigned to your driving record, which can mean higher insurance rates for years to come. Get enough traffic tickets and your drivers’ license may be suspended.
- Moving violations
- Driving without insurance
- Driving on a suspended license
- Driving on a revoked license
- Careless or reckless driving
- Leaving the scene of an accident